I tried to pull off all the Bagworm Moths that were parked in my tree and my bushes. I really though that some of the smaller bushes could be saved but when I took a really close look they were all dying.
I decided to cut them down or pull them up.
It was way harder than I thought. First I removed all the weeds. Then I started cutting the tree with a little saw that I already had. It was taking forever so I thought I would use my drill and just drill many holes until I could break the trunks.
Meanwhile, my neighbor had her brother in law, Santiago, over helping her with a bathroom upgrade. He saw me on my hands and knees fighting my shrubbery. He happened to have an electric saw and helped me out.
Rat Bastard help was slacking! Sleeping on the job.
This stump I left. It's a Royal Empress Tree which I thought was a bush and kept on cutting down for the past three years. If I would have remembered what it was, I would have had a tree by now.
Left over roots that I dug up as much as I could.
Ready to put all dirt back.
I had to put everything that was small enough in the trash can. Too bad I couldn't burn it.
I'm waiting for two more Royal Empress trees that will be delivered mid-April.
I'll either put both of them in front of the windows or just one in front of the windows and the other where the bird bath is now. As fast as these trees grow, I should have shade in the next 2 to 3 years.
This is what the tree looks like starting out.
It will be about this size when it arrives from the Tennessee Nursery.
Here it is in full bloom.
I can't wait to see it in my yard.
I was absolutely worn out and starving after I was done. Time for some Tacos without the shells.
LOL.....it didn't take for more than 30 minutes for the pain in my muscles to show up. I made sure to take a couple of aspirins before bed so that I wouldn't wake up sore this morning. It did the trick. :)
- Bagworm Moths killed my shrubbery. They've got to ...
- "Join the world's largest study of Low Dose Naltre...
- Paper bag flooring living room 2013
- Paper bag flooring test in small bathroom 2/28/2013
- Visit to parents, broiling meat, car wash and Bag...
- TGIF 3/17/17
- I'm back. Last of the snow.... I hope 3/16/17
- I can't believe I already filed my taxes 2/5/2013
- Snowy Sunday 2/3/2013
- Long time no write... 2/1/2013
- Slight Mod Bug On My Scion iQ 12/05/2012
- Perfect Birthday Even Though.... 12/03/2012
- Another Year Almost Over 11/30/2012
- Living Room Project 11/20/2012
- Sad News Indeed!! 11/18/2012
- Pizza Chili 11/15/2012
- Wow....it's freaking.... 11/15/2012
- Yellow Fingernails 11/13/2012
- 20 Months on LDN and ..... 11/20/2012
- Four Scions.....First Recall 11/08/2012
- Received Homework In The Mail Today 11/07/2012
- Tuesday....Election Day 2012 11/06/2012
- Is This What I Have To Look Forward To If... 11/...
- Sunday, just another Monday 11/04/2012
- Re-Ordering Naltrexone (Low Dose Naltrexone, LDN) ...
- Heating Problem Fixed 11/02/2012
- Oh My....Can It Be? 11/01/2012
- Keeping Warm 10/31/2012
- A Much Calmer Day 10/30/2012
- Stormy Monday 10/29/2012
- Doom and Gloom 10/28/2012
- Surprise From BOA 10/25/2012
- I Don't Have a Glovebox 10/24/2012
- What? No Turkey Necks?? 10/23/2012
- How Small Is Too Small? 10/22/2012
- Yard Sale Score 10/21/2012
- New Computer And Almost Getting Back To Normal 1...
- Still Waiting, Birds Are Back, and ING.... 10/18...
- R.I.P. my Sony 10/17/2012
- Change of Scenery 10/16/2012
- In My Subscription to DotTech.org 10/15/2012
- I think it's broken 10/14/2012
- Computer Issues Again 10/12/2012
- Winterizing part 2 10/12/2012
- Re-Installing Ubuntu Operating System 12/11/2012
- Chasing Stuff In Springfield, VA 10/10/2012
- A Message From My Amazon Account 10/9/2012
- Winterizing the House 12/8/2012
- The Things I Do To Keep Out Of Jail... 10/7/2012
- Not MY YARD!! Rat Bastards 10/6/2012
- Tiny Living Spaces 10/5/2012
- Melting Clipboard July 8th, 2012
- Heat and Pokeweed July 7th, 2012
- Old bread, new dryer July 6th, 2012
- Permanent Teeth are in July 5th, 2012
- The non-vacation vacation July 3rd, 2012
- First Kabocha and low electric June 27th, 2012
- Dressers and LDN June 1st, 2012
- Antique Bread and LDN shipment late May 30th, 2012
- Bird Issue May 23, 2012
- Trip to Mom's, VA Pistol, and getting stopped by t...
- Busy and new LDN order MAY 12, 2012
- Helicopters making a mess April 17th, 2012
- Removing Carpet April 8th, 2012
- Broken Garbage Disposal April 3rd, 2012
- Turkey Neckbones March 30th, 2012
- Pink Snow? March 25th, 2012
- Father's passing March 24th, 2012
- Mini Greenhouse March 22nd, 2012
- Getting Living Room Cleaned up March 21st, 2012
- Curried Chicken March 20th, 2012
- Bedroom finished finally March 19, 2012
- Finishing Master Bedroom, weight down to 154 Marc...
- iQuteness March 14th 2012
- Getting cigarette smoke off of the walls, inpectin...
- Cleaning House Sunday March 11th, 2012
- Inspections were for people that have a child that...
- Still keeping my weight down February 29th, 2012
- Furniture Hack Wednesday, 1.11.12
- Toilet fixed, Afghan finished 1.3.2012
- Rheingarten Restaurant 12.31.2011
- Fixing the crapper 12.29.2011
- Visit to Wilson Farms Meat Company and Beginning t...
- Christmas Dinner at Mom's and running out of yarn ...
- Crochet Color Burst Afghan 12.09.2011
- Turkey Necks from Wilson Farms 12.07.2011
- Chasing Cars in Haymarket and Going To Buckland Fa...
- Hit One Of My Weight Goal Finally 11.18.2011
- Kabotcha Seeds and not getting my Fingers Burnt an...
- Kabotcha, Thank you, Pete Belardino 11.14.2011
- Toe Pain 11.13.2011
- Cooking and Cold Feet 11.11.2011
- Inspection in Middleburg and Bra Shopping Against ...
- Junk mail getting on my nerves 11.07.2011
- Feeling better, getting a haircut, T-Jay leaving f...
- Update on the Boil 11.03.2011
- Nesting and New Boil 11.01.11
- Last Friday's Little Road Trip to Little Washingto...
- Lost Memories 10.19.2011
- How to live in 262 sq ft without closets 10.13.2011
- ▼ March (292)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)