Bubble Wrap Mania….continued 10/04/2009
After chasing a car, I picked up T-Jay in Manassas. He helped me wrap the water hose, while I wrapped the pipe coming out from the black water tank. We used up every piece of bubble wrap that I had left.
While we were doing that, we ran into something I haven’t seen in a long while. We used to play with these when we were kids.
I’m still not sure what I’m going to do about skirting the outside. I’ll think about it some more before I commit to anything. I still have some time before it REALLY gets cold.
T-Jay hung out with me for a while. It was nice spending some time with him. He showed me some of the music projects that he is working on. I have been listening to his work for the past couple of weeks and have a cd blasting in the Evil Twin. I am really impressed. He is supposed to send me some links to his music. Joe, you might find this interesting.
After I dropped T-Jay back off in Manassas, I finished a car chase that I started this morning. Then I stopped by Buckland Farm Market to pick up a loaf of Zucchini Nut Bread, that I have been dreaming about for the past week. When I got there, there was none to be bought. I asked Sherry about it and she told me that she would make some later this afternoon, that I could pick it up around 7 tonight. Now, how is that for customer service??? This is awesome!!
I just realized that I have to go back to Manassas to that same car chase. It was a townhouse. I went there first this morning and then again this afternoon to take some pictures and try to catch the owner at home. Just now when I looked at the photos I noticed that I got the wrong house number. Just one number was different, same color house, same front yard, but the door handle was on the other side. I’m such an idiot!! I’m going back now before it gets dark.
…..then off to pick up the Zucchini Bread.
- First Day Out And About After The Snow 12/22/2009...
- Digging My Way Out Of The Snow 12/21/2009
- I Think The Storm Is Finally Done…. 12/20/2009
- What Snow?? 12/19/2009
- Snow? Bring it on!! 12/18/2009
- Unnecessary Accident 12/17/2009
- Lexy Lives On 12/16/2009
- Found the Vicks VapoRub 12/14/2009
- Spam….not my favorite food! 12/13/2009
- Major Brain Fog 12/13/2009
- My Pussy Gets a New Set of Dishes 12/11/2009
- Manual Coffee Dripping 12/09/2009
- UPS Is On The Way :) 12/08/2009
- Coffee and Electricity 12/07/2009
- Starting This Day Out With A Full Tank Of Propane ...
- First Snow This Season 12/06/2009
- Eye Infection 12/05/2009
- Rotkohl, Rolladen, Kartoffeln und Sosse
- The Rain Finally Stopped….Again 12/01/2009
- What a Lovely Sunday We Had Today 11/30/2009
- Turmeric (Curcumin) and Black Pepper (Piperine) 1...
- The Best Thing About Signing Up For Online Coupons...
- I Finally Found A Poang Chair 11/25/2009
- Back to Normal 11/24/2009
- Well, It’s Been A Swell Week ……………NOT!! 11/20/200...
- Sunshine finally and small getogether at Tommy's P...
- Hanging Out With My Sister 11/14/2009
- Rain, Rain, Please Go Away and Chairs 11/12/2009
- Straw Install and Sofa Bed Removal 11/10/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Saves the Day :) 11/08/2009
- Get Together at Mom’s House 11/06/2009
- Went to Boston 11/05/2009
- Road Construction and Docs Appointment 11/04/2009...
- Late Night Cruisers at Burger King 11/03/2009
- Daylight Saving Time? 11/01/2009
- Google Voice 10/31/2009
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin 10/29/2009
- Sushi For Breakfast 10/26/2009
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!! 10/25/20...
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA ...
- It’s time for a project to....10/20/2009
- Blog Page Issues 10/19/2009
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom 10/18/2009
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!! 10/17/2009
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..10/15/2009
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia 10/13/2009
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub 10/12/2009
- Winterizing My Home Continued….10/09/2009
- The year is flying by… 10/08/2009
- Going to the Courthouse 10/07/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited 10/05/2009
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued 10/04/2009
- 39 Degrees This Morning 10/01/2009
- Luck Stone in Centreville 09/29/2009
- This is the kind of results you get when you have ...
- New Cat Toy 09/23/2009
- Room for one more gadget!! :) Leah's xA 09/23/20...
- A Chuckle to Start This Monday Off Right!! 09/21/...
- I love bubble wrap :) 09/20/2009
- Miss-Bee Haven 09/19/2009
- Buckland Farm Market 09/18/2009
- Lots of chases, Client website issues and trying t...
- Beautiful Sunsets, Chasing a Piano and Bathing Sil...
- Insulating with Bubble Wrap 09/14/2009
- Woohoo....Bubble Wrap 09/13/2009
- Car Chase and Hugging My Mom's Neck 09/11/2009
- Car Chases in Lignum and Jeffersonton 09/09/2009
- xB Lowered and Stitches Taken Out 09/08/2009
- Labor Day SE Party 09/06/2009
- Getting Ready for SE Get-together 09/05/2009
- Tire and Client Issues 09/04/2009
- Research Study at AOL 09/03/2009
- Labor Day Preps 09/02/2009
- Coffee Grinds eating cat 09/01/2009
- Damn....why do I always have to miss out on stuff ...
- VA Pistol 08/28/2009
- Day off and Watkins order issue 08/27/2009
- Feeling Better, Chasing Cars 08/28/2009
- Day after surgery 08/27/2009
- Removing a Patch of Skin 08/26/2009
- Camp Cool Kids 08/25/2009
- Notary Supply Issues 08/25/2009
- Beautiful Weather, Cash for Clunkers is Ending, Do...
- Tomatoes from my neighbor 08/20/2009
- Camden chase and recruiter meeting 08/20/2009
- Lunch at Akasaka 08/18/2009
- Long Monday 08/18/2009
- Misbehaving Kids at Work 08/16/2009
- Ranting and Weightloss 08/16/2009
- Car Chases in Warrenton 08/14/2009
- Shredded TP, Tomatoes and Cucumbers 08/13/2009
- Car Chase, Permit, Hair Cut etc 08/12/2009
- Busy Morning 08/11/2009
- Scion Show of Champions 08/10/2009
- Car Show Tomorrow 08/08/2009
- New xB on the Block and Other Stuff Going On 08/0...
- Home Sweet Home, Tattoo, Car Show in Crofton, MD ...
- Memories of my trip to California 08/04/2009
- County Courthouse, Boils, Computer Issues 08/03/2...
- ▼ February (210)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)