on Craigslist, but it looks like the ones I like are just way too large. I need something that is less than 36 inches wide. It would need a shelf on which I would be able to put the extra monitor.
My existing table was getting on my last nerve (as you can see, I have a lot of them) and I am an impatient woman that wants everything done yesterday. It was time to modify what I have. I took one of the sides off of the table and then turned the table around. This was easier said then done since I bring my cordless drill to the dealership at night for all of us to use and SOMEBODY had tightened the bit holder thingy so tight I couldn’t get it loose to be able to change bits. …so it was back to the manual screwdriver which had me on the floor down on my back sweating and cursing like a fish wife. That done I used one of the shelves from my kitchen to elevate my monitor so that I wouldn’t have to look around the laptop. Can you see that I took off the wrong side? The drawer was supposed to be easy to open ON THE OTHER SIDE…crap!
Not too bad. It will do until I find just the right desk.
LOL….can you believe that we still have snow in the yard????
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- It’s no hot water in the bathroom Sunday
- It's Snowing :)
- Hutch Issue Fixed
- Weird Cold Hit Me On Sunday
- Got Desk?
- Friday Again
- Bad Weather Coming, But It Could Be MUCH Worse…
- 21 Days On This Tank Of Propane
- I’m looking for a small desk…..
- Family Get Together At Cici’s
- Got Mud??
- Will This Snow Go Away Anytime Soon?
- Cold Feet
- Leah’s xB 7.0 Finally Made In Last Night
- Look What I Found At Miller Used Cars Yesterday
- Time To Dump The Holding Tank
- Amazing Men
- What’s For Dinner?
- Ist Doch Nicht So Schlimm
- More Snow On The Way
- Back To Normal In This New Year
- Firefox Acting Weird This Morning
- Scion xB Release Series 7.0
- Major De-cluttering Monday
- Breezy???? WTF??
- Pimp That Prius
- First Day Of The Year
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (224)