Everybody that knows me, knows how much I hate to talk on the phone. I have 450 minutes on my cell phone and I have never, ever used them up….not even gotten close. I’m so bad about phones that I forget to even check my voice mails for weeks at a time. I have missed to job assignments because of this.
The only reason I keep a phone is for emergencies and to get my e-mails. I lay the phone on the passenger seat and have enlarged the fonts so that I can easily see them. This way I can glance over and see if it’s something I need to pull over for or not.
Of course when people started to talk about launching Google Voice I signed up right away.
Yesterday I finally received my invitation. I installed it and even got to keep my own number.
Today I received a call while I was driving. It was an unknown number so I didn’t answer it. A couple of minutes later I received an e-mail. The call was from a recording reminding me of my upcoming doctor’s appointment.
I guess I won’t be missing any more important calls. :)
Problem solved. Now, back to finding that $1,700 I need for Wednesday. :(
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Google Voice
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin
- Sushi For Breakfast
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!!
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA
- It’s time for a project to....
- Blog Page Issues
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!!
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub
- Winterizing My Home Continued….
- The year is flying by…
- Going to the Courthouse
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
- Slow Saturday
- Waiting On Popcorn & Winterizing My Home Some More...
- 39 Degrees This Morning
- ▼ October (21)