I've been playing around with my blog setup for the past month or so trying to get a second column on the right side of my blog. I find the template that I want to use and then I save it. I open up Page Elements and I see that I now have a second column on the right. So I try to move my blog roll to the right, but it won't stay there. NOTHING will stay there. The only thing that stays in the column is "add a gadget" What's up with that? It's getting on my last nerve and you know what happens to things that get on my last nerve.
I have changed the layout from 7 posts on the front page to just one. Still am not able to move anything into the column on the right.
I thought that maybe the size of my photos had something to do with it, but that doesn't seem to make a difference either.
What am I missing???
End of rant....
LOLOLOLOLOL..... I think I've got it.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Google Voice
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done
- Locked out of the Evil Twin
- Sushi For Breakfast
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!!
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA
- It’s time for a project to....
- Blog Page Issues
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!!
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub
- Winterizing My Home Continued….
- The year is flying by…
- Going to the Courthouse
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
- Slow Saturday
- Waiting On Popcorn & Winterizing My Home Some More
- 39 Degrees This Morning
- ▼ October (21)