I was right....yesterday was crazy. When I got home from chasing cars and a restaurant, I had just enough time to do the reports and upload the photos before it was time to head on into Miller's. I guess things are winding down for Labor Day. I don't have anything scheduled for today.
I filled out an application on Craig's List many months ago involving research studies. Every once in a while they will send me an e-mail asking some questions. Every time I answered the questions I would get a reply that I wasn't what they were looking for.
Two days ago I received another e-mail. This time I was accepted.
So, tomorrow morning I'll be going into Reston for a 45 minute interview which pays 75 bucks. :)
My forehead is healing up nicely. No, I haven't banged it on anything else. Next week I'll go in to have the stitches removed. I wonder if Google has an instructional DIY for removing stitches? Shit, that would save me 50 bucks.
I was working on getting a brand spanking new boil, but it seems to have gone away on it's own....weird! I just don't get it!!!
Haven't bathed my poor pussy yet. I'm waiting on a warm day. I can't believe I just said that. I'm enjoying this cold spell so much. LOL, I actually have socks on and a sweater too! My pussy never even got out of the bed this morning.
I can't wait until Sunday! FINALLY....a day off!! I just mass e-mailed everyone that hasn't signed up to come over for the Labor Day party to remind them. It looks like the weather is going to be awesome. It will be great to see everyone again. I've got all my cameras charged up to take photos of the craziness. :)
Downside is that I will have to work at Miller's all day on Monday. I warned everyone yesterday that I will probably be still intoxicated. Ha, I was told not to worry as long as I can manage to answer the phones.
Demond will be bartender. He fixes this awesome drink that tastes soooooo good. I'm really going to have to avoid drinking it. Anything that tastes good gives me a hangover. I'll have to stick to the straight Grey Goose.
I've decided to make meatballs with a curry sauce. I'll have to wait until the last minute since I have a tiny refrigerator to keep stuff in and tear the house apart to find my heated plate. I know it's in here somewhere. At least there aren't that many places for it to hide. :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Luck Stone in Centreville
- This is the kind of results you get when you have ...
- New Cat Toy
- Room for one more gadget!! :)
- A Chuckle to Start This Monday Off Right!!
- I love bubble wrap :)
- Miss-Bee Haven
- Buckland Farm Market
- Teri had given me this little cat tunnel for Sill...
- I can't seem to get tired of the sunsets. W...
- ^^^^ This was last winter ^^^^ One morning th...
- Look what I found sitting outside my door last nig...
- I had one car chase in Culpeper, VA yesterday morn...
- Above are some photos I took this morni...
- I had an awesome time on Sunday. It was great ...
- This is the lighter that my sister brought back fr...
- ******This road has a weekly accident, it seems. ...
- Remember the lady from yesterday???? This morning...
- AOL in Sterling, VAI left at 7 AM to make it to my...
- LOL....stolen from my sister. I was right....yeste...
- ▼ September (20)