I'm a bit down in the dumps today, which usually happens when I have to pay mortgage and rent since that will put me behind in other things that I need to get paid off.
When things got bad or I was extremely unhappy, I used to pack up my car, leave everything behind and start over somewhere else. I know I've left behind a couple of houses of furniture in the past. I'm too old to start over now.
I used to drink like a fish too, but after many years it dawned on me just how destructive that was. So I stopped that too.
LOL...One of my co-workers just told me that I need to get laid and drunk. That has been the solution to so many problems for as long as I can remember. If it were just that easy.
Oh well. I'm going to watch the rest of "Numbers" and then hit the sack.
Enough rambling. Tomorrow is another day! :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)