You've got to be kidding!!!
I almost called my client this morning to see if they were joking when they e-mailed me an assignment....but then I wouldn't have gotten paid.
The lender requested my client to send some one out to Lockheed Martin and deliver a collection letter to one of their employees.
LOL...don't they know that place is like Fort Knox? WTF?
So, I went there and got to the security gate with my letter and asked them is Mrs..... worked there and if they could please deliver a letter to her.
The security officer kind of grinned and told me that he could not tell me if she did or did not work there and that they couldn't accept any personal document for any of the employees.
I told him that I knew that, but I had to ask so that I could get paid. Then he showed me the way out. :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People.....
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)