.....Because I sure did a lot of it yesterday.
I always set me GPS on No Interstates. So I drove through the country side to get to Stafford.
34 miles of nothing but farm land, little houses, some very large houses and no gas station or 7-Eleven in sight. Music blasting, the bass massaging my back and vibrating my GPS off of the dash. Oh what a beautiful day it was!
Then I was assaulted by a huge patch of asphalt and townhouses.
When I got to my job at the dealership last night, I was asked to pick up a car from another dealership in Leesburg. I got to drive a RAV4 up and a Yaris 2 door back.
At home I uploaded my paperwork and pictures from the inspections and that was the end of my day. Of course I had to wait for Silly to find just the right spot in the litterbox to poop in while I was dumping it before going to bed.
I still don't know what that song is all about. This version doesn't have the talking on it so it seems less mysterious to me.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People.....
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)