It's finally Friday. It has been a long week.
My co-worker again called in sick yesterday, just 30 minutes before he was supposed to report to work. Thanks to another co-worker, I did get out of there a little after 7 PM.
Then it was, hurry go home and hurry and go to sleep. LOL That never works with me. The more I think about needing to go to sleep, the longer I stay awake.
On Friday another person comes in after me in the afternoon. I was so happy to see her. As she walked in, I walked out, an hour and a half before I usually get off.
A third co-worker, bless her heart, will work in my place on Sunday. This way I will get two days off back to back. This is awesome and it's been a very long time. I'm sure I will be in a much better mood when I return to work on Monday morning. :)
So, I will get a good nights sleep tonight, Get up early in the morning and go visit my mom and pop.
After I get back home I'll do laundry, cook for the week, and iron, all the while knowing that I have another day off. Did I already say that this is awesome??
- Bagworm Moths killed my shrubbery. They've got to ...
- "Join the world's largest study of Low Dose Naltre...
- Paper bag flooring living room 2013
- Paper bag flooring test in small bathroom 2/28/2...
- Visit to parents, broiling meat, car wash and Bag...
- TGIF 3/17/17
- I'm back. Last of the snow.... I hope 3/16/17
- I can't believe I already filed my taxes 2/5/201...
- Snowy Sunday 2/3/2013
- Long time no write... 2/1/2013
- Slight Mod Bug On My Scion iQ 12/05/2012
- Perfect Birthday Even Though.... 12/03/2012
- Another Year Almost Over 11/30/2012
- Living Room Project 11/20/2012
- Sad News Indeed!! 11/18/2012
- Pizza Chili 11/15/2012
- Wow....it's freaking.... 11/15/2012
- Yellow Fingernails 11/13/2012
- 20 Months on LDN and ..... 11/20/2012
- Four Scions.....First Recall 11/08/2012
- Received Homework In The Mail Today 11/07/2012
- Tuesday....Election Day 2012 11/06/2012
- Is This What I Have To Look Forward To If... 11/...
- Sunday, just another Monday 11/04/2012
- Re-Ordering Naltrexone (Low Dose Naltrexone, LDN) ...
- Heating Problem Fixed 11/02/2012
- Oh My....Can It Be? 11/01/2012
- Keeping Warm 10/31/2012
- A Much Calmer Day 10/30/2012
- Stormy Monday 10/29/2012
- Doom and Gloom 10/28/2012
- Surprise From BOA 10/25/2012
- I Don't Have a Glovebox 10/24/2012
- What? No Turkey Necks?? 10/23/2012
- How Small Is Too Small? 10/22/2012
- Yard Sale Score 10/21/2012
- New Computer And Almost Getting Back To Normal 1...
- Still Waiting, Birds Are Back, and ING.... 10/18...
- R.I.P. my Sony 10/17/2012
- Change of Scenery 10/16/2012
- In My Subscription to DotTech.org 10/15/2012
- I think it's broken 10/14/2012
- Computer Issues Again 10/12/2012
- Winterizing part 2 10/12/2012
- Re-Installing Ubuntu Operating System 12/11/2012...
- Chasing Stuff In Springfield, VA 10/10/2012
- A Message From My Amazon Account 10/9/2012
- Winterizing the House 12/8/2012
- The Things I Do To Keep Out Of Jail... 10/7/2012...
- Not MY YARD!! Rat Bastards 10/6/2012
- Tiny Living Spaces 10/5/2012
- Melting Clipboard July 8th, 2012
- Heat and Pokeweed July 7th, 2012
- Old bread, new dryer July 6th, 2012
- Permanent Teeth are in July 5th, 2012
- The non-vacation vacation July 3rd, 2012
- First Kabocha and low electric June 27th, 2012
- Dressers and LDN June 1st, 2012
- Antique Bread and LDN shipment late May 30th, 201...
- Bird Issue May 23, 2012
- Trip to Mom's, VA Pistol, and getting stopped by t...
- Busy and new LDN order MAY 12, 2012
- Helicopters making a mess April 17th, 2012
- Removing Carpet April 8th, 2012
- Broken Garbage Disposal April 3rd, 2012
- Turkey Neckbones March 30th, 2012
- Pink Snow? March 25th, 2012
- Father's passing March 24th, 2012
- Mini Greenhouse March 22nd, 2012
- Getting Living Room Cleaned up March 21st, 2012
- Curried Chicken March 20th, 2012
- Bedroom finished finally March 19, 2012
- Finishing Master Bedroom, weight down to 154 Marc...
- iQuteness March 14th 2012
- Getting cigarette smoke off of the walls, inpectin...
- Cleaning House Sunday March 11th, 2012
- Inspections were for people that have a child that...
- Still keeping my weight down February 29th, 2012
- Furniture Hack Wednesday, 1.11.12
- Toilet fixed, Afghan finished 1.3.2012
- Rheingarten Restaurant 12.31.2011
- Fixing the crapper 12.29.2011
- Visit to Wilson Farms Meat Company and Beginning t...
- Christmas Dinner at Mom's and running out of yarn ...
- Crochet Color Burst Afghan 12.09.2011
- Turkey Necks from Wilson Farms 12.07.2011
- Chasing Cars in Haymarket and Going To Buckland Fa...
- Hit One Of My Weight Goal Finally 11.18.2011
- Kabotcha Seeds and not getting my Fingers Burnt an...
- Kabotcha, Thank you, Pete Belardino 11.14.2011
- Toe Pain 11.13.2011
- Cooking and Cold Feet 11.11.2011
- Inspection in Middleburg and Bra Shopping Against ...
- Junk mail getting on my nerves 11.07.2011
- Feeling better, getting a haircut, T-Jay leaving f...
- Update on the Boil 11.03.2011
- Nesting and New Boil 11.01.11
- Last Friday's Little Road Trip to Little Washingto...
- Lost Memories 10.19.2011
- How to live in 262 sq ft without closets 10.13.201...
- ▼ March (292)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.