I usually don’t take them because of the traffic, but for some reason, I did accept two commercial inspections that would take me into Fairfax county.
Yesterday morning I was on my way….only 22 miles. Figuring that there would be less of a slow down on Rt. 29, I headed that way and passed up I-66 west. I was about two miles down on 29 when traffic came to a stop…due to I don’t know what. Whatever!! So I cut across the median to head back to get on 66.
About two miles down 66, traffic come to a stop. WTF? I ended up taking me a little over 2 hours to get to where I had to go.
The time passed quickly mainly due to a Tyson’s Chicken baby chick bus.
I could see the baby chicks stuffed into trays sitting on top of each other.
I spent the next hour wondering:
Are those chicks shitting on top of each other?
How are they getting water….or are they?
Will they get to their destination before it gets hot?
How many stacks of trays are on the bus?
Where are they going?
What will happen to them once they get to wherever they are going?
When did Tyson get into the chick business?
Have they already been shot up with growth hormones and antibiotics?
- Bagworm Moths killed my shrubbery. They've got to ...
- "Join the world's largest study of Low Dose Naltre...
- Paper bag flooring living room 2013
- Paper bag flooring test in small bathroom 2/28/2...
- Visit to parents, broiling meat, car wash and Bag...
- TGIF 3/17/17
- I'm back. Last of the snow.... I hope 3/16/17
- I can't believe I already filed my taxes 2/5/201...
- Snowy Sunday 2/3/2013
- Long time no write... 2/1/2013
- Slight Mod Bug On My Scion iQ 12/05/2012
- Perfect Birthday Even Though.... 12/03/2012
- Another Year Almost Over 11/30/2012
- Living Room Project 11/20/2012
- Sad News Indeed!! 11/18/2012
- Pizza Chili 11/15/2012
- Wow....it's freaking.... 11/15/2012
- Yellow Fingernails 11/13/2012
- 20 Months on LDN and ..... 11/20/2012
- Four Scions.....First Recall 11/08/2012
- Received Homework In The Mail Today 11/07/2012
- Tuesday....Election Day 2012 11/06/2012
- Is This What I Have To Look Forward To If... 11/...
- Sunday, just another Monday 11/04/2012
- Re-Ordering Naltrexone (Low Dose Naltrexone, LDN) ...
- Heating Problem Fixed 11/02/2012
- Oh My....Can It Be? 11/01/2012
- Keeping Warm 10/31/2012
- A Much Calmer Day 10/30/2012
- Stormy Monday 10/29/2012
- Doom and Gloom 10/28/2012
- Surprise From BOA 10/25/2012
- I Don't Have a Glovebox 10/24/2012
- What? No Turkey Necks?? 10/23/2012
- How Small Is Too Small? 10/22/2012
- Yard Sale Score 10/21/2012
- New Computer And Almost Getting Back To Normal 1...
- Still Waiting, Birds Are Back, and ING.... 10/18...
- R.I.P. my Sony 10/17/2012
- Change of Scenery 10/16/2012
- In My Subscription to DotTech.org 10/15/2012
- I think it's broken 10/14/2012
- Computer Issues Again 10/12/2012
- Winterizing part 2 10/12/2012
- Re-Installing Ubuntu Operating System 12/11/2012...
- Chasing Stuff In Springfield, VA 10/10/2012
- A Message From My Amazon Account 10/9/2012
- Winterizing the House 12/8/2012
- The Things I Do To Keep Out Of Jail... 10/7/2012...
- Not MY YARD!! Rat Bastards 10/6/2012
- Tiny Living Spaces 10/5/2012
- Melting Clipboard July 8th, 2012
- Heat and Pokeweed July 7th, 2012
- Old bread, new dryer July 6th, 2012
- Permanent Teeth are in July 5th, 2012
- The non-vacation vacation July 3rd, 2012
- First Kabocha and low electric June 27th, 2012
- Dressers and LDN June 1st, 2012
- Antique Bread and LDN shipment late May 30th, 201...
- Bird Issue May 23, 2012
- Trip to Mom's, VA Pistol, and getting stopped by t...
- Busy and new LDN order MAY 12, 2012
- Helicopters making a mess April 17th, 2012
- Removing Carpet April 8th, 2012
- Broken Garbage Disposal April 3rd, 2012
- Turkey Neckbones March 30th, 2012
- Pink Snow? March 25th, 2012
- Father's passing March 24th, 2012
- Mini Greenhouse March 22nd, 2012
- Getting Living Room Cleaned up March 21st, 2012
- Curried Chicken March 20th, 2012
- Bedroom finished finally March 19, 2012
- Finishing Master Bedroom, weight down to 154 Marc...
- iQuteness March 14th 2012
- Getting cigarette smoke off of the walls, inpectin...
- Cleaning House Sunday March 11th, 2012
- Inspections were for people that have a child that...
- Still keeping my weight down February 29th, 2012
- Furniture Hack Wednesday, 1.11.12
- Toilet fixed, Afghan finished 1.3.2012
- Rheingarten Restaurant 12.31.2011
- Fixing the crapper 12.29.2011
- Visit to Wilson Farms Meat Company and Beginning t...
- Christmas Dinner at Mom's and running out of yarn ...
- Crochet Color Burst Afghan 12.09.2011
- Turkey Necks from Wilson Farms 12.07.2011
- Chasing Cars in Haymarket and Going To Buckland Fa...
- Hit One Of My Weight Goal Finally 11.18.2011
- Kabotcha Seeds and not getting my Fingers Burnt an...
- Kabotcha, Thank you, Pete Belardino 11.14.2011
- Toe Pain 11.13.2011
- Cooking and Cold Feet 11.11.2011
- Inspection in Middleburg and Bra Shopping Against ...
- Junk mail getting on my nerves 11.07.2011
- Feeling better, getting a haircut, T-Jay leaving f...
- Update on the Boil 11.03.2011
- Nesting and New Boil 11.01.11
- Last Friday's Little Road Trip to Little Washingto...
- Lost Memories 10.19.2011
- How to live in 262 sq ft without closets 10.13.201...
- ▼ March (292)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)