Temporary Concealed Handgun Permit 05/29/2009
....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my long awaited Temporary Concealed Handgun Permit.
It's good until August 28th, 09.
It says: "Pending the outcome of your original application".
It's kind of bizarre, how can they give me a permit without knowing if I have been denied or not. I guess it's like a learner's permit to drive. If you don't make it, you won't get your license. Hopefully, you won't kill anybody while on the road.
For all they know I could be a serial killer. They don't know that I'm a nice kind woman that even talks lovingly about past toilet seats.
- First Day Out And About After The Snow 12/22/2009...
- Digging My Way Out Of The Snow 12/21/2009
- I Think The Storm Is Finally Done…. 12/20/2009
- What Snow?? 12/19/2009
- Snow? Bring it on!! 12/18/2009
- Unnecessary Accident 12/17/2009
- Lexy Lives On 12/16/2009
- Found the Vicks VapoRub 12/14/2009
- Spam….not my favorite food! 12/13/2009
- Major Brain Fog 12/13/2009
- My Pussy Gets a New Set of Dishes 12/11/2009
- Manual Coffee Dripping 12/09/2009
- UPS Is On The Way :) 12/08/2009
- Coffee and Electricity 12/07/2009
- Starting This Day Out With A Full Tank Of Propane ...
- First Snow This Season 12/06/2009
- Eye Infection 12/05/2009
- Rotkohl, Rolladen, Kartoffeln und Sosse
- The Rain Finally Stopped….Again 12/01/2009
- What a Lovely Sunday We Had Today 11/30/2009
- Turmeric (Curcumin) and Black Pepper (Piperine) 1...
- The Best Thing About Signing Up For Online Coupons...
- I Finally Found A Poang Chair 11/25/2009
- Back to Normal 11/24/2009
- Well, It’s Been A Swell Week ……………NOT!! 11/20/200...
- Sunshine finally and small getogether at Tommy's P...
- Hanging Out With My Sister 11/14/2009
- Rain, Rain, Please Go Away and Chairs 11/12/2009
- Straw Install and Sofa Bed Removal 11/10/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Saves the Day :) 11/08/2009
- Get Together at Mom’s House 11/06/2009
- Went to Boston 11/05/2009
- Road Construction and Docs Appointment 11/04/2009...
- Late Night Cruisers at Burger King 11/03/2009
- Daylight Saving Time? 11/01/2009
- Google Voice 10/31/2009
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin 10/29/2009
- Sushi For Breakfast 10/26/2009
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!! 10/25/20...
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA ...
- It’s time for a project to....10/20/2009
- Blog Page Issues 10/19/2009
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom 10/18/2009
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!! 10/17/2009
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..10/15/2009
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia 10/13/2009
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub 10/12/2009
- Winterizing My Home Continued….10/09/2009
- The year is flying by… 10/08/2009
- Going to the Courthouse 10/07/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited 10/05/2009
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued 10/04/2009
- 39 Degrees This Morning 10/01/2009
- Luck Stone in Centreville 09/29/2009
- This is the kind of results you get when you have ...
- New Cat Toy 09/23/2009
- Room for one more gadget!! :) Leah's xA 09/23/20...
- A Chuckle to Start This Monday Off Right!! 09/21/...
- I love bubble wrap :) 09/20/2009
- Miss-Bee Haven 09/19/2009
- Buckland Farm Market 09/18/2009
- Lots of chases, Client website issues and trying t...
- Beautiful Sunsets, Chasing a Piano and Bathing Sil...
- Insulating with Bubble Wrap 09/14/2009
- Woohoo....Bubble Wrap 09/13/2009
- Car Chase and Hugging My Mom's Neck 09/11/2009
- Car Chases in Lignum and Jeffersonton 09/09/2009
- xB Lowered and Stitches Taken Out 09/08/2009
- Labor Day SE Party 09/06/2009
- Getting Ready for SE Get-together 09/05/2009
- Tire and Client Issues 09/04/2009
- Research Study at AOL 09/03/2009
- Labor Day Preps 09/02/2009
- Coffee Grinds eating cat 09/01/2009
- Damn....why do I always have to miss out on stuff ...
- VA Pistol 08/28/2009
- Day off and Watkins order issue 08/27/2009
- Feeling Better, Chasing Cars 08/28/2009
- Day after surgery 08/27/2009
- Removing a Patch of Skin 08/26/2009
- Camp Cool Kids 08/25/2009
- Notary Supply Issues 08/25/2009
- Beautiful Weather, Cash for Clunkers is Ending, Do...
- Tomatoes from my neighbor 08/20/2009
- Camden chase and recruiter meeting 08/20/2009
- Lunch at Akasaka 08/18/2009
- Long Monday 08/18/2009
- Misbehaving Kids at Work 08/16/2009
- Ranting and Weightloss 08/16/2009
- Car Chases in Warrenton 08/14/2009
- Shredded TP, Tomatoes and Cucumbers 08/13/2009
- Car Chase, Permit, Hair Cut etc 08/12/2009
- Busy Morning 08/11/2009
- Scion Show of Champions 08/10/2009
- Car Show Tomorrow 08/08/2009
- New xB on the Block and Other Stuff Going On 08/0...
- Home Sweet Home, Tattoo, Car Show in Crofton, MD ...
- Memories of my trip to California 08/04/2009
- County Courthouse, Boils, Computer Issues 08/03/2...
- ▼ February (210)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.