Monday Weigh-In Rituals, Cash for Clunkers Ends 07/31/2009
^^^^Miller's Casino Night...Linda, our finance manager put together photos from that night and put it in the showcase in the hallway at Millers. It looks better in person. I'll have to get her to open it for better photos.
Wow...from 79 degrees to 68 degrees in ten minutes. We had a major rainstorm half an hour ago and it cooled things down nicely. I'm sure it will be extra, extra muggy by the time I go to work at 5.
I love the sound of rain on my roof. It just makes me want to slide back into bed. :)
The "Cash for Clunkers" program came to a screeching halt at a little after 8 PM at Miller's last night. Four customers walked out. I had a crazy woman on the phone that insisted on getting in on the deal since she was told it would end at midnight. We ended it right then and there.
So much for this lasting until November. Well, at least our used car department will be happy since they haven't been getting many trade-ins for the last week. They haven't been selling too many used cars either.
I got an e-mail from my client about the Tattoo shop last night. They want a drawing/sketch of the inside of the shop, showing each room, hallway etc matching the total square footage of the store.
I was going to try and use Google Sketch to do it, but it won't open on this laptop.
I guess I will be doing it by hand tonight. I'll have to remember to bring my adding machine with me to get it correct.
Earlier I went back to the shop with my measuring wheel and got the data.
I'm having a real hard time losing these last 17 pounds. They don't seem to be going anywhere.
I wonder how much hair under the skin weighs? You know, when you take the tweezers and pull out a tiny stub of a hair and the rat bastard turns out to be half an inch long?? That's got to weigh something right?
I do go through extremes on Mondays when it's time to weigh in.
The before getting on the scales ritual is:
Pee out every drop of the coffee that I consumed, making two or three trips.
Take off all jewelry including ear pins.
Shave, shave, and shave some more.
Cut my finger and toe nails.
Dry my body totally after I take a shower.
Dry my hair.
Do not put on any creams before hitting the scale.
Get on the scale naked.
.........no, I'm not losing my mind! Well, a little bit maybe.....
- First Day Out And About After The Snow 12/22/2009...
- Digging My Way Out Of The Snow 12/21/2009
- I Think The Storm Is Finally Done…. 12/20/2009
- What Snow?? 12/19/2009
- Snow? Bring it on!! 12/18/2009
- Unnecessary Accident 12/17/2009
- Lexy Lives On 12/16/2009
- Found the Vicks VapoRub 12/14/2009
- Spam….not my favorite food! 12/13/2009
- Major Brain Fog 12/13/2009
- My Pussy Gets a New Set of Dishes 12/11/2009
- Manual Coffee Dripping 12/09/2009
- UPS Is On The Way :) 12/08/2009
- Coffee and Electricity 12/07/2009
- Starting This Day Out With A Full Tank Of Propane ...
- First Snow This Season 12/06/2009
- Eye Infection 12/05/2009
- Rotkohl, Rolladen, Kartoffeln und Sosse
- The Rain Finally Stopped….Again 12/01/2009
- What a Lovely Sunday We Had Today 11/30/2009
- Turmeric (Curcumin) and Black Pepper (Piperine) 1...
- The Best Thing About Signing Up For Online Coupons...
- I Finally Found A Poang Chair 11/25/2009
- Back to Normal 11/24/2009
- Well, It’s Been A Swell Week ……………NOT!! 11/20/200...
- Sunshine finally and small getogether at Tommy's P...
- Hanging Out With My Sister 11/14/2009
- Rain, Rain, Please Go Away and Chairs 11/12/2009
- Straw Install and Sofa Bed Removal 11/10/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Saves the Day :) 11/08/2009
- Get Together at Mom’s House 11/06/2009
- Went to Boston 11/05/2009
- Road Construction and Docs Appointment 11/04/2009...
- Late Night Cruisers at Burger King 11/03/2009
- Daylight Saving Time? 11/01/2009
- Google Voice 10/31/2009
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin 10/29/2009
- Sushi For Breakfast 10/26/2009
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!! 10/25/20...
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA ...
- It’s time for a project to....10/20/2009
- Blog Page Issues 10/19/2009
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom 10/18/2009
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!! 10/17/2009
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..10/15/2009
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia 10/13/2009
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub 10/12/2009
- Winterizing My Home Continued….10/09/2009
- The year is flying by… 10/08/2009
- Going to the Courthouse 10/07/2009
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited 10/05/2009
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued 10/04/2009
- 39 Degrees This Morning 10/01/2009
- Luck Stone in Centreville 09/29/2009
- This is the kind of results you get when you have ...
- New Cat Toy 09/23/2009
- Room for one more gadget!! :) Leah's xA 09/23/20...
- A Chuckle to Start This Monday Off Right!! 09/21/...
- I love bubble wrap :) 09/20/2009
- Miss-Bee Haven 09/19/2009
- Buckland Farm Market 09/18/2009
- Lots of chases, Client website issues and trying t...
- Beautiful Sunsets, Chasing a Piano and Bathing Sil...
- Insulating with Bubble Wrap 09/14/2009
- Woohoo....Bubble Wrap 09/13/2009
- Car Chase and Hugging My Mom's Neck 09/11/2009
- Car Chases in Lignum and Jeffersonton 09/09/2009
- xB Lowered and Stitches Taken Out 09/08/2009
- Labor Day SE Party 09/06/2009
- Getting Ready for SE Get-together 09/05/2009
- Tire and Client Issues 09/04/2009
- Research Study at AOL 09/03/2009
- Labor Day Preps 09/02/2009
- Coffee Grinds eating cat 09/01/2009
- Damn....why do I always have to miss out on stuff ...
- VA Pistol 08/28/2009
- Day off and Watkins order issue 08/27/2009
- Feeling Better, Chasing Cars 08/28/2009
- Day after surgery 08/27/2009
- Removing a Patch of Skin 08/26/2009
- Camp Cool Kids 08/25/2009
- Notary Supply Issues 08/25/2009
- Beautiful Weather, Cash for Clunkers is Ending, Do...
- Tomatoes from my neighbor 08/20/2009
- Camden chase and recruiter meeting 08/20/2009
- Lunch at Akasaka 08/18/2009
- Long Monday 08/18/2009
- Misbehaving Kids at Work 08/16/2009
- Ranting and Weightloss 08/16/2009
- Car Chases in Warrenton 08/14/2009
- Shredded TP, Tomatoes and Cucumbers 08/13/2009
- Car Chase, Permit, Hair Cut etc 08/12/2009
- Busy Morning 08/11/2009
- Scion Show of Champions 08/10/2009
- Car Show Tomorrow 08/08/2009
- New xB on the Block and Other Stuff Going On 08/0...
- Home Sweet Home, Tattoo, Car Show in Crofton, MD ...
- Memories of my trip to California 08/04/2009
- County Courthouse, Boils, Computer Issues 08/03/2...
- ▼ February (210)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.