Last week I went through a box of photos that I had taken between 1980 and 1998. Actually there were not that many photos, but about 180 negatives. I'm sure that the good photos themselves were given out to friends and relatives at that time. All I know is, that I only have a few and they aren't all that good. :)
I held the negatives up to the light, trying to make out what they were about, but no such luck. They were just too small.
I searched on Google for a negative converter, reader, scanner, and printer or whatever you want to call it. There must be hundreds of them. Different sizes, colors, makes and models all in different price ranges. Finally I gave up on choosing one because I only have 180 negatives and will probably never have anymore due to my cameras being digital now.
Then I found GoPhoto . They printed me a UPS sticker to affix to an envelope with the negatives inside. They will sort them and see which ones are still good and then let me order prints or have them put the photos on a CD, DVD, or USB drive.
I dropped the envelope off at the UPS Store today and I can't wait to see what they will find. There should be photos of my son when he was a baby that I haven't seen in 20+ years. Also some photos of were we lived in Baton Rouge, LA.
Good news, the commercial inspection in Washington, Virginia, is set for Friday. I can't wait. I always wanted to check that little town out.
Look what I saw today.....green peppers the size of a dime.
I wonder if there is enough time for them to grow. It's supposed to get colder next week. Well, I've got my fingers crossed. Organic green peppers are going for $3.99 a piece around here.
I'm going to chase a car in Woodbridge in the morning, then I have reports to write and photos to upload. The LDN is kicking in, so it's time to hit the sack. Hope everyone has an awesome night. :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Last Friday's Little Road Trip 10.30.2011
- Lost Memories 10.19.2011
- How to live in 262 sq ft without closets 10.13.20...
- LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) in Emu Oil 10.12.2011
- Monday....my favorite day 10.10.2011
- When is the stuff going to stop breaking down in h...
- Food Matters Video 10.05.2011
- Computer Issues 10.03.2011
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.