LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) in Emu Oil 10.12.2011
Kymber asked me why I was mixing LDN with Emu Oil.
Well, I've been scratching my head about getting a tiny bit of LDN in my Cornish Rex, Silly, for months. It's not that she is sick, but I would like for her immune system to be strong so that she will stay healthy for many years to come.
The problem was how to get it in her. Putting it in her food wouldn't work because she would notice the smell and taste....she is so very picky about her food.
Shooting it down her throat would have been a cat fight for sure.
Then I remembered that some people that have stomach issues are getting LDN prescribed in cream form.
Dr. Jaquelyn Mc Candless formulated a Transdermal LDN application with Emu oil that absorbs quickly into the bloodstream for her autistic patients. This formulation diffuses through the skin and enters into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver, stomach, and digestive system. Many side effects disappeared this way.
Since I do not have a prescription for Transdermal LDN, I improvised by crushing one Naltrexone pill and then putting it in 50 ml of Emu Oil.
Every day I just put a drop of this oil mixture on my finger tip and rub it in Silly's ears. Ha, no fuss, no muss!!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Last Friday's Little Road Trip 10.30.2011
- Lost Memories 10.19.2011
- How to live in 262 sq ft without closets 10.13.20...
- LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) in Emu Oil 10.12.2011
- Monday....my favorite day 10.10.2011
- When is the stuff going to stop breaking down in h...
- Food Matters Video 10.05.2011
- Computer Issues 10.03.2011
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.