When I got home last night my package from Amazon with the plug in motion sensor flood light had come in. I had forgotten that Amazon always gives itself a couple of extra days when they guesstymate time of delivery. :)
After I tore apart the house looking for a tiny flat-head screwdriver small enough to adjust the settings, I took the light outside to see if I could screw it to the dead tree stump out front. Of course that didn't work, since the stump isn't big enough, so I found three zip ties, put them together, and attached the light to the stump. Funneled the cord through the screen window and she was all set to go.
See that blue thing on the top of the stump? That's the tiny screwdriver to adjust the settings later? No way am I tearing apart the house to look for it again!! I will see how bright it is tonight. If it's not enough, I got another light that I can rig up.
I cut most of the low hanging branches the other day, but I might have to cut further up. Depends on if they interfere with the motion sensor.
Oh look...after all that rain, the squash is trying to do something.
I wonder if there is enough time before the frost kicks in for them to produce anything.
I was going to wait until Sunday night to give my pussy a bath and trim her toenails, but last night while she was waiting on me giving her some raw coffee grinds to snack on, she got impatient and started to climb up on the back of my nightgown. Her claws get sharp and pointed like needles. She ended up getting one of her claws stuck right in my ass cheek. Poor thing, she was just hanging there. LOL....I thought I was going to have to ask one of my room mates to help me get my pussy unstuck. Needless to say, I cut her nails this morning.
It was 43 degrees when I got up this morning. Woohoo! I am such a happy woman. Slept like a log with the window wide open. I do hope summer is finally over with. It would be full of awesomeness to get a light weight electric bill!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Happy Freaking Friday 9/30/2011
- Title? Can't think of one 9.28.2011
- Wow, it's almost Christmas 9.27.2011
- Fix It Monday 9.26.2011
- Raining again 9/23/11
- Mystery of the Hanging Balls 9.22.2011
- Patches of Abnormal Skin 9.20.2011
- LDN--One of the RARE Drugs that Actually Helps You...
- LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)...People Powered Medicin...
- The Rat Bastards Can Kiss It .....09.17.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! Part 3....9.16.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! ....continued 9.15.2011
- Drive-By 09.14.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! 9.13.2011
- Stuff NOT growing...9.12.11
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.