I spent a couple of hours the other morning trying to find a plugin motion sensor flood light for the front yard. Weird, I had bought one before about 4 years ago, but now they are nowhere to be found.
I ended up going on line and ordering two of them. They should be here in a few days.
Meanwhile, I trimmed the cherry tree, removed all the low hanging branches that I could reach, so that it won't block the lights. I could kick myself for being nice and giving my now ex-husband ALL of his tools out of his truck. He had this long handled pruning thingamagig that sure would have come in handy. Oh well.
I would hard wire it into the porch light, but the all knowing, all pervasive HOA would have a fit and spank me with a fine. It wouldn't work too well anyway since the light is so high up were all it would do is light up the cherry tree and nothing behind it.
The flood light that I had rigged up before used to scare the piss out of me when I got home...they were just that bright. :)
Sure would be awesome if my neighbors put on their porch lights at night. I seem to be the only one to do so on this entire block. WTF?
Below is a sunset from two weeks ago. Wish I could see them from my home, that would be full of awesomeness!!! :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Happy Freaking Friday 9/30/2011
- Title? Can't think of one 9.28.2011
- Wow, it's almost Christmas 9.27.2011
- Fix It Monday 9.26.2011
- Raining again 9/23/11
- Mystery of the Hanging Balls 9.22.2011
- Patches of Abnormal Skin 9.20.2011
- LDN--One of the RARE Drugs that Actually Helps You...
- LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)...People Powered Medicin...
- The Rat Bastards Can Kiss It .....09.17.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! Part 3....9.16.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! ....continued 9.15.2011
- Drive-By 09.14.2011
- Rat Bastards!!!! 9.13.2011
- Stuff NOT growing...9.12.11
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (224)