This is what I came home to last night….
Cat food everywhere. While all this partying was going on, I guess my pussy must have stepped on the button that turns on the electric to the computer and light, because my home was lit up when I got there. LOL, for a few minutes I thought that someone was in here.
I finished my last report to an inspection I had finished earlier this week this morning. Glad that’s over with, because again I took way too many photos. Then it was time to cook food for the weekend. Now I’m ready and it’s almost time to go to Manassas. I won’t be bringing any boxes with me this time. I’d better check with T-Jay…don’t want him to feel claustrophobic with all my stuff in his room. :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Sunset Brought To You By…..Miller Toyota Scion
- Gloomy Wednesday with Thunder Storms
- Last night at Casino Night
- Today is Casino Night Part II at Miller Toyota Sci...
- It’s Finally Over
- Stopped by Burnside Farm….
- More Packing and Moving
- Just Say No to GMO
- Schools serve these types of "chicken" nuggets eac...
- 10-10-10….NON-GMO Month
- Why wasn’t I invited??
- If I ever own a public bathroom…..
- So it begins.....
- Animator Vs. Animation by Alan Becker
- My personal weather reporter....
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.