We had a great turn out last night. Many familiar faces that I hadn’t seen in many months and some new one that I hadn’t met before.
Sarah was cleaning that table up….
LOL….look at that stack of chips ^
LOL….Candice had on her SERIOUS face.
^^^This was the official Chat Table were some of the crew decided not to actually play, but to cash in their money for tickets at the end of the event. We all hadn’t seen each other in so long, it was nice to just hang out and be together.
I don’t know this guy, ^^ but his name is Jimmy. He’s now Leah’s Facebook profile photo.
Thanks to Sandra and Scion Corporation and Miller Toyota Scion for providing the many prizes.
Thanks to Ken, Jeremy, Wilber, Carmen, and Jamie for helping out last night!!
……and the biggest thanks goes to all of you that came out. Without you this would not have been possible. Congratulations to all the winners. I hope all of you had an awesome time, I know I did!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Sunset Brought To You By…..Miller Toyota Scion
- Gloomy Wednesday with Thunder Storms
- Last night at Casino Night
- Today is Casino Night Part II at Miller Toyota Sci...
- It’s Finally Over
- Stopped by Burnside Farm….
- More Packing and Moving
- Just Say No to GMO
- Schools serve these types of "chicken" nuggets eac...
- 10-10-10….NON-GMO Month
- Why wasn’t I invited??
- If I ever own a public bathroom…..
- So it begins.....
- Animator Vs. Animation by Alan Becker
- My personal weather reporter....
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.