...before the start of my very crazy work week.
Our daytime receptionist at Millers is going on vacation on Thursday, so I'm spending the next few days getting ready to work more hours. I started this morning by taking care of my laundry and the some grocery shopping at the IGA in Marshall. I like this store because they carry a lot of organic and locally grown food. I also found the German bread that I like there. Every time I go there I find something new. Like ....
and.....Maytag??? Blue cheese???
.....and then, THIS disgusting display of Monsanto's Roundup next to plastic #1 (PET Polyethylene Terephthalate: Common Uses: Soda Bottles, Water Bottles, Cooking Oil Bottles
Concerns: Can leach antimony and phthalates) water bottles...
It seems like no matter what store I go to, I always find something there to piss me off.
Tomorrow I will get my hair cut. Then on Wednesday I have a commercial inspection in Woodbridge to take care of. It's going to be a crazy, crazy week.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Things are getting back to normal
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- Keeping my eyes on the Dirt Daubers
- Challenges of living in a small space
- Dirt Daubers
- Never leave the coffee pot to go to the bathroom
- The day after tooth extraction…
- It started out to be an ordinary day …….
- Doctor’s visit
- Stocking up on a few groceries.....
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2009 (224)