……pussy proof your trailer so that your plants don’t get eaten up.
That shelf is a small desk area in my bedroom, which I have never used for that. So this is where my plants live safely inside my home. :)
I had a wonderful day at my Mom’s yesterday. We , talked, laughed, drank coffee, talked, laughed, went to Targets to pick up a cabinet for her bathroom, talked, laughed, ate fish and baby potatoes, talked, laughed, scratched our heads while trying to put that cabinet together, talked….. I wish my sister would have been there. She’s so good at putting things together. Ha, the directions missed some directions…Rat Bastards. We ended up putting the front on the back by accident. That was after about two hours. Mom refused to let me take the whole thing apart and start over.
I noticed this weird tree in the back yard
Looks like some insect has been abusing the tree trunk.
For the last three days my home has been invaded by large black ants…
I’ve been walking around all morning with my handheld vacuum and sucking those rat bastards up. I have no idea where they are coming from. I do not leave food nor dirty dishes around and I have no idea what they are attracted to. Last night one even climbed in bed with me and bit me right on my ass cheek. Rat Bastard!! When it stops raining, I’m going to walk around the outside of my home to see if I can spot where they are coming in at.
Yesterday flew by. I really wish that time would slow down a bit!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- No Cricket for me :(
- Chasing cars in Purcellville, VA
- Got big nasty, juicy, ants?
- WKRG.com News
- Walking is good for you
- Cooking your own meals instead of eating out
- Gloomy, Rainy Monday
- Snow storm in February
- Switching to Cricket
- My Broadbeans are blooming :)
- Got meat?
- Removed the tarps from my straw bales
- Codex Conference - Institute for Responsible Techn...
- How to…..
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.