Look What I Found At Miller Used Cars Yesterday
She was parked on the inside. I think they ought to put her outside so people can see her. Sigh….wish I could afford another xB. Shit….wish I could have one of each Scion :)
I stopped at Lowes to pick up some antifreeze and it turned out that they were more expensive then Reines RV Center in Manassas. I stopped by there since it was on my way. LOL…I was almost late for work since this is one of my toy stores.
I spent some time this morning taping down that rather large throw rug I have in the front room. I just couldn’t get my pussy to stop tunneling under it. Every time I got home, the room looked like a very large unmade bed. I found some clear duct tape…..so far so good.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- It’s no hot water in the bathroom Sunday
- It's Snowing :)
- Hutch Issue Fixed
- Weird Cold Hit Me On Sunday
- Got Desk?
- Friday Again
- Bad Weather Coming, But It Could Be MUCH Worse…
- 21 Days On This Tank Of Propane
- I’m looking for a small desk…..
- Family Get Together At Cici’s
- Got Mud??
- Will This Snow Go Away Anytime Soon?
- Cold Feet
- Leah’s xB 7.0 Finally Made In Last Night
- Look What I Found At Miller Used Cars Yesterday
- Time To Dump The Holding Tank
- Amazing Men
- What’s For Dinner?
- Ist Doch Nicht So Schlimm
- More Snow On The Way
- Back To Normal In This New Year
- Firefox Acting Weird This Morning
- Scion xB Release Series 7.0
- Major De-cluttering Monday
- Breezy???? WTF??
- Pimp That Prius
- First Day Of The Year
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (224)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.