So I'm leaving Culpeper to go to Woodbridge. I get on Aden Road and about 6 miles down Aden I have some idiot in a dark gray pickup truck just about UNDER MY REAR BUMPER. Damn....I was already going 55 in a 45 and was about to pull over for him to get by when he passed me absolutely hauling ass.
8 miles later I come to a stop because Aden Road is now completely blocked on both sides by police cars, ambulances and tow trucks, with that dark gray pickup and a second car in the ditch. Stupid Rat Bastard...hope he didn't kill himself or the other person.
Traffic on the move…..finally!
Car still in ditch, but the pickup is already gone.
It took quite a while for traffic to be let go ....just in time because I was running out of fuel. I found an Exxon station and fueled up. While I was there, there was a group of people at the pumps giving demonstrations of a new waterless car wash and wax product. LOL...they were coming up to all the customers that had older cars offering to demonstrate. Good thing they didn't come up to me because I would have lost it if they tried to wash the Evil Twin with that stuff after days and days of snow, rain, and mud caked on my baby. They carefully avoided me. :) I guess they weren’t all that confident of their new product?
I got to Millers just in time.....before I was late. Did I tell you that I HATE to be late? I had been on the road all afternoon and didn’t even have time to stop to get a bite to eat. I was starving!!! Thank goodness, Sergio, one of our sales persons, came to the rescue. A bunch of us put in money for pizza from Costco and he went to pick it up. :)
Not the healthiest breakfast/lunch/dinner, but it did the trick.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Happy 2010
- Another Year Flew By
- 27 Days On One Tank Of Propane
- Sure Am Glad I Waited To Go To Culpeper…
- I Had Quite A Scare….
- A Trip Down Memory Lane Thanks To Okka
- Dinner at Mom and Papi’s Place
- Happy Holiday
- BBBRRRR….9 Degrees at 8:30 This Morning
- Ha…..So Much For State Maintained Roads
- First Day Out And About After The Snow
- Digging My Way Out Of The Snow
- I Think The Storm Is Finally Done….
- What Snow??
- Snow? Bring it on!!
- Unnecessary Accident
- Lexy Lives On
- Found the Vicks VapoRub
- Spam….not my favorite food!
- Major Brain Fog
- My Pussy Gets a New Set of Dishes
- Manual Coffee Dripping
- UPS Is On The Way :)
- Coffee and Electricity
- Starting This Day Out With A Full Tank Of Propane
- First Snow This Season
- Eye Infection
- Rotkohl, Rolladen, Kartoffeln und Sosse
- ▼ December (28)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.