My Mom usually calls me when she makes an appointment at Miller’s to get her Echo serviced and I then try to arrange my day so that I can spend time with her while she’s waiting for her car to get finished.
That was yesterday morning, so I met up with her around 10 AM and we went to Target and Macy’s at the Manassas Mall to putt around for a while. My Mom makes me laugh. We were discussing the mannequins at Macy’s.
While we were there, one of the women that worked at one of the makeup counters tried to get us to come over to her station so that she could try out some makeup on us. A few minutes before we left the store, we were busy mapping out a way to get back to my car avoiding that make up counter where the woman had threatened to make us over.
We were both hungry and decided to stop at my “New All Time Favorite Restaurant” the Hibachi Grill and Sushi Bar for lunch.
I have stopped there many times over the past few weeks to get my Sushi fix. I know, I know….your sick and tired of reading about Sushi. :) LOL…..I have been there so often that I know the waitresses by name. This is my favorite waitress Annie. She made me this present the last time I was there.
Mom had never been here before and I was afraid when she asked for coffee. Usually the coffee in these restaurants isn’t all that great, but I was surprised on how tasty it was.
While we were there Mark Taylor called from Miller’s to let me know that Mom’s car was done so we went back to the dealership. After Mom gave me a big hug and told me to keep my chin up for my doctor’s appointment today, she went on her way. I then chased cars for the rest of the afternoon before going in to Miller’s for work.
This morning I had a lease inspection to do in Manassas. After I finished that I got a call from the doctor’s office to let me know that my doctor had an emergency and had to reschedule my appointment. I was really tempted to tell the receptionist that I would call her back, but then thought better of it. I know that I would probably put it off since I’m feeling great. So my appointment is for next Tuesday.
LOL…that will give me more time to get myself all worked up.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Google Voice
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin
- Sushi For Breakfast
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!!
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA
- It’s time for a project to....
- Blog Page Issues
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!!
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub
- Winterizing My Home Continued….
- The year is flying by…
- Going to the Courthouse
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
- Slow Saturday
- Waiting On Popcorn & Winterizing My Home Some More...
- 39 Degrees This Morning
- ▼ October (21)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.