….keep my hands busy. Actually it’s the first step to a larger project, but I don’t want to talk about it yet. Don’t want to jinx it. :)
I have a large container of left over of yarn, that’s taking up space. I used to use the yarn to make Door Stays.
We would put these in our doors at car shows to deter random people from getting into our cars.
I’m about to use all that yarn to make curtains to cheer up my bedroom. I hope that they won’t be too heavy to hold up. I forgot how fascinated pussies are with yarn. This is going to be interesting.
I’ve got one car chase that’s due tomorrow. I’m putting it off since it’s way out in Dale City and am hoping that I will get another one sometime today in the same area or on the way.
I’ve been boil free for over a week. Turmeric and Vick’s VapoRub saved me again.
It was 30 degrees when I got up this morning. Inside it was a nice 68 degrees and the heater was off. Bubble wrap rocks!!!! :)
After much head scratching and loud cursing I finally figured out how to move the page elements. You can’t move them. :) You have to delete the existing ones at the bottom of the page and totally start over from scratch by putting them in the new column. Thank goodness for copy and paste….this could have taken me all day.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Google Voice
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin
- Sushi For Breakfast
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!!
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA
- It’s time for a project to....
- Blog Page Issues
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!!
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub
- Winterizing My Home Continued….
- The year is flying by…
- Going to the Courthouse
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
- Slow Saturday
- Waiting On Popcorn & Winterizing My Home Some More...
- 39 Degrees This Morning
- ▼ October (21)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.