Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
After chasing a car, I picked up T-Jay in Manassas. He helped me wrap the water hose, while I wrapped the pipe coming out from the black water tank. We used up every piece of bubble wrap that I had left.
While we were doing that, we ran into something I haven’t seen in a long while. We used to play with these when we were kids.
I’m still not sure what I’m going to do about skirting the outside. I’ll think about it some more before I commit to anything. I still have some time before it REALLY gets cold.
T-Jay hung out with me for a while. It was nice spending some time with him. He showed me some of the music projects that he is working on. I have been listening to his work for the past couple of weeks and have a cd blasting in the Evil Twin. I am really impressed. He is supposed to send me some links to his music. Joe, you might find this interesting.
After I dropped T-Jay back off in Manassas, I finished a car chase that I started this morning. Then I stopped by Buckland Farm Market to pick up a loaf of Zucchini Nut Bread, that I have been dreaming about for the past week. When I got there, there was none to be bought. I asked Sherry about it and she told me that she would make some later this afternoon, that I could pick it up around 7 tonight. Now, how is that for customer service??? This is awesome!!
I just realized that I have to go back to Manassas to that same car chase. It was a townhouse. I went there first this morning and then again this afternoon to take some pictures and try to catch the owner at home. Just now when I looked at the photos I noticed that I got the wrong house number. Just one number was different, same color house, same front yard, but the door handle was on the other side. I’m such an idiot!! I’m going back now before it gets dark.
…..then off to pick up the Zucchini Bread.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Google Voice
- Woohoo….Mom’s getting her 90,000 mile service done...
- Locked out of the Evil Twin
- Sushi For Breakfast
- I’m taking back my life from my socks!!!
- Road Trip to Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA
- It’s time for a project to....
- Blog Page Issues
- Last Day Of Doom And Gloom
- Yesterday Was Just Swell!!
- Ist doch nicht so schlimm………..
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Boils, Turmeric and Vicks VapoRub
- Winterizing My Home Continued….
- The year is flying by…
- Going to the Courthouse
- Buckland Farm Market Revisited
- Bubble Wrap Mania….continued
- Slow Saturday
- Waiting On Popcorn & Winterizing My Home Some More...
- 39 Degrees This Morning
- ▼ October (21)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.