View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers office.
The meeting went well. Brookfields owes money on work performed in two subdivisions. The problem was whether to sue them separately or together. It was decided to sue them together. So the saga goes on. I wish I knew how long this is going to drag out. I wonder if Brookfield will make another offer to avoid going to court. Mmmmhhh.....I wonder a lot of things. :)
The 5-HTP still seems to be working for my sister and I. It sure is cutting down my grocery bill. I usually cook for three days, but end up eating it all in less than two. I got hungry yesterday while doing an inspection. Fast food is out...unless they start selling half burgers. It would just be a waste of money. My sister and I were chatting yesterday about going out together and splitting a meal, if we ever get an urge for fast food junk.
Inspections have been slow coming except for one company. Must be the holiday coming up. Things always seem to slow down around them, but it's all good. I'm still practicing reports for my new client and have a ton of photos to upload.
We are getting ready to put on a Scion event at the dealership. It's a way to advertise and to reward Scion owners. I'm going to post the event on our forum tomorrow when some of the details have been ironed out. It will be a casino night and should be a good event. Instead of physical prizes, we will give a way cash gift cards. That should go over well since everyone seems to be short on cash. I think that giving away mostly aftermarket car parts is not such a good idea, since many people are mechanically handicapped and would have to pay someone to install them.
Our Scion Evolution forum has been pretty slow lately. I think it has to do with the economy. Right now everyone seems to be focused on keeping their shit together. I know that I am!
Well...off to sort a gazillion photos. I hope that everyone has a great day!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.