lol....Friday is just another day. I think the last time I had weekends off was in early 2007.
Today has been a super day though. I finally finished correcting all my screw ups in my paperwork for one of my clients. Haven't heard anything back, so I'm hoping it's all good.
Safeway finally got my favorite coffee back in. I happened to go by there and there it was. Even after all the bitching I did, not one person was good enough to call me to let me know that it had come in.....so much for customer service.
Gave Silly her bath. She's been looking at me kinda evil all day. I wonder if she's plotting up on me? I hope she gets over it by the time I get back home tonight.
I finally caught up on much needed sleep last night and I feel AWESOME! All is good in the world, well, today in mine anyway. I've been taking 200 mg of 5-htp a day and have not taken anything to make me fall asleep since Monday. The painkillers weren't helping anyway. It's so nice to just be able to fall asleep. The 5-HTP is also having a really nice side effect. I've lost 3 pounds and haven't changed my diet. I just don't have that urge to eat until I can't eat anymore.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.