I talked to Eddie and he is supposed to come by tomorrow to look at the Evil Twin. I bought bulbs today, but will have to return them. I had forgotten that T-Jay had cleared both tail lights, so the only thing that makes the red shine red is a red bulb, which I will have to order. I'm hoping that I have a couple of spares somewhere, but I doubt it. :( Oh well, at least Eddie will be able to show me how to access the lights....I HOPE!!!
I'm going back outside right now and walk down to my car. I think I left my office (my bag) at work.
lol...no I didn't! Phew, I couldn't remember if I put the bag behind the back seat.
When they call them "blackout curtains", they weren't kidding. You can see absolutely no light inside my home from the driveway. It is pitch dark! ....except for my clusters of solar lights that are fluttering their last bit of light.
Did I tell you that I love it out here?
lol...can you tell that I'm tired?
Not much of a Mother's Day celebration her tomorrow.
I'll call my Mom in the morning. Then I will remove the panel in the back of the Evil Twin. Maybe Kenny will let me store it in his garage for now. Then I'll wait for Eddie to get here. I also have a ton of studying to do for the inspection on Monday. I don't want to screw this up. I have not done this type of inspection before and want to be able to do many of them. The money is better and it will be much less stress than dealing with chasing cars etc. My first one will be at a Hampton Inn and the form is 13 pages long.
Charlotte, if you read this...thanks again for the Mother's Day Video. Hugs to you, baby girl!!! :) I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow!!
That's enough rambling for now. Silly is raising hell looking at the ceiling. I guess I must have let a bug in. I'll have to let her get up on my shoulder so that she can reach it....or there won't be any peace in this house.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.