It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is going through it's last planning stages. I have spent the last couple of hours posting the event in all the different Scion forums in the Mid Atlantic, Virginia, Maryland areas.
This is the thread:
6/20....Scion's Wild Casino Night
Scion's Wild Casino Night
Miller Scion is bringing VEGAS to MANASSAS!
Everyone is Welcome!
Come gamble with Funny Money and win tons in Prizes and Debit Cards!
Food and Drink will be provided.
All door registered participants will receive $1,000 Fun Bucks.
No purchase necessary.
Front Row Parking for all Scions.
Saturday, June 20th 2009 from 7 PM to 10 PM
Miller Toyota Scion
New Car Building next to Prince William Hospital
8566 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110
Saturday night our New Car Showroom will be transformed into a Casino.
There will be two Blackjack Tables, two Roulette Tables, two Texas Holdem Tables, one Craps Table and two Slot Machines.
Upon entrance to the event, each player will receive $1,000 in “Fun Bucks”
All pre-registered participants will receive an additional $200 in “Fun Bucks”
Players can exchange their “Fun Bucks” for chips at any of the gaming tables.
Players can take their chips from table to table to try to win as much as possible.
Once the tables are clsoed, the dealers will “cash in” the players.
For each $100 in chips and/or “Fun Bucks”, the player will receive 1 raffle ticket.
Tickets are put into a raffle drum and the numbers are called to determine the winners.
1st Prize.....$650.00 Visa Debit Card
2nd Prize.....$450.00 Visa Debit Card
3rd Prize.....$250.00 Visa Debit Card
Miscellaneous Door Prizes
Five Ipod Shuffles
Two Garmin NUVI 205's
One Nintendo Wii
Prizes Provided by Scion Evolution are:
Three xA Front End Masks
Two Sets of Aluminum Wheels 15 X 6
Eight 1st Gen xB Rear Spoilers in Various Colors
Three 1st Gen xB in Dash 6 Disk CD Players
Three RS3200 Security Systems
Five Aluminum Pedal Kits (Manual Transmission)
One Aluminum Pedal Kit (Automatic Transmission)
One xA Door Sills Protector
Two 1st Gen xB Taillight Overlays
Six 1st Gen Scion Battery Tie Downs
Two 1st Gen Scion Red Leather Steering Wheels
To Pre-Register an receive an additional $200 in “Fun Bucks.....please e-mail:
Your Phone #
Your Scion Model
.....to me at bk.tango(at)gmail.com
_________________It's just me, Tango
Next week I'll start on e-mailing every person that ever bought a Scion here at Millers' since 2004 and also all of the members of Scion Evolution, NoVA and MD chapters.
I can't wait. This is going to be a lot of fun and a great chance to see old friends in my Scion family.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.