I was out buying toilet paper the other day and was thinking of the automatic toilet seat that I had at my townhouse before I moved out last year.
A roll of toilet paper would last me 3 months easy.
It came with a wall mount remote control, deodorizer, warm air dryer, built-in ground spray nozzle, self-cleaning spray nozzle, thermostat controlled water temperature, built-in memory system regulates water pressure, and temperature push button control panel and a comfortable heated seat.
I really loved that seat!
The only person that hated that toilet was my son. That is probably my fault since I didn't tell him that he shouldn't use the high pressure back wash with a relaxed butt. Poor thing said that he felt violated.
When I moved here, I had to learn to wipe my butt all over again.
LOL...Good thing is...it's at Kenny and Cyndi's house...if I miss it too much!
I bet you never thought that I would write lovingly about my toilet seat.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.