I keep getting phone calls on my cell phone that my Harley payment is late and that I need to call them immidiately.
I don't own a Harley.
....but I did have inspection involving a Harley. The Harley was not there, but I believe the owner was. The man answering the door told me that the person that I was looking for was a border at that address, but that he had moved to North Carolina somewhere. He comes back now and then, but he didn't know when. So I ask him: He moved to North Carolina, but pays you money for a room? Did he take the Bike? He said he didn't know and he didn't want to answer any of my questions...didn't want to accept the letter I had either. He clammed up and got more aggrevated, so I decided to leave.
Last night I had already found the man's phone number and also found out that the man that I was looking for had owned the house at that address since 1989.
When I got back to my car, I called the lender and told them what was going on. I gave them the number that was linked to the name and address. I also told them, if you call right now...he is at home and will probably answer the phone. They thanked me and I went home to finished the paperwork for the day.
...so while I'm driving to my night job, the phone rings. I don't answer the phone while driving and got the message a few minutes ago. It was from the lender about the Harley.
The idiots called the number of the phone from which I was calling instead of the number that I gave them.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.