I hope it lightens up a bit. I have some inspections in Frederick MD today and I do not like to drive in the rain. I wonder what kind of neighborhood I'm going into. There was an arrest at that address last year for possession of Crack.
Last week was the first time I ran into a not so friendly dog. I was taking pictures of a house and then taping a letter to the door when a huge 3 legged dog (no I'm not kidding) came running at me. Apparently it had been under the house. Needless to say, I ran to my car and couldn't finish taking pictures. On the way home I stopped by an ammo shop and bought some pepper spray. I'll be ready next time....it sprays up to 15 feet away.
I installed the new applications on my home computer last night and have already uninstalled Copernic. It wants to run all the time to index my files. In general it wants to take over everything, plus it has these annoying blinking advertisements. I'll have to look for something else to do the job. It's funny, I never had an issue of finding files on my computer when I was running XP.
Oh well...time to hit the shower and get ready to go to MD. This company likes to get very lengthy reports on each assignment, but it's okay since they pay very well.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.