I wondering if this new client is going to work out for me. It is so time consuming and I wonder if I'm ever going to be fast enough to make any money at it. I think I just collect way too much information and take way too many pictures to remember the info by. As of now I'm not going to accept any more than one a week because the time it takes to do the paperwork is cutting way too much into my time with my other clients. I was up past midnight last night writing a report and had to finish uploading pictures this afternoon. I'm so tired I can't see straight. 9 o'clock can't get here soon enough!!
For the past three days the Evil Twin has been acting weird. I start the car and the VSC, ABS, and Trac Off lights come on. They stay on for miles until I cut the car off. Then the next time I start it, there are no lights and everything is back to normal. It happened again today, so when I came to a red light, I turned the car off, turned it back on, and the lights were gone. Weird!! Anyway, she's waiting to be scanned while I'm at work to see what's wrong. Can't be without transportation!!!
Harley Davidson has stopped calling me, so all that bitching I did yesterday must have done some good.
Last Friday I had issues with my Verizon Storm and took it to the Verizon store to have it looked at. The techs fiddled around with it a bit and told me that I needed a replacement and that it would be sent to me by last Monday. I rely on that phone so much for work and for internet, so I started telling my friends what the issues were. One of them asked me if I had done the "old battery pull". Nope....I had totally forgotten about that and I figured the techs had tried that anyway.
Well, I pulled the battery. Put it back in and everything was back to normal.
Yesterday I got the replacement phone. I didn't even want to open the box since my phone is fine now and I didn't want to go through all the time it takes to set it up the way I like it. Today I took the new phone to Verizon. I told them that they can keep it and that I don't need it anymore, but they told me that I had to open the box, take the sticker inside and paste it on the box and mail it back. I said: "Lets open the box now and do it, that way you can mail it from here." ....but noooo, they can't do that. I have to do that and drop it at a Fedex location....shit, that's miles away. WTF...This is so stupid. I just walked out of there.
OMG....1.5 more hours!!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.