Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shooting the bull.
Here we are sitting under the tent trying to keep cool at the show.
That's us watching Moises racing his beautiful pumkin/black colored tC.
This have been such a frustrating 48 hours for me. I had to perform an inspection on a shopping center using a form I had not used before. I did some of the paperwork during my part time job today and just now finished it.
If I can't do these any faster, I'll have to call my client up and ask them not to send me any more work. I am so disgusted...and beat.
Me taking 159 pictures didn't help any. I cut them down to about 50, but it took for ever to put captions to each pictures telling them where it was taken at.
On top of that I have a huge issue with describing things using directions, as in north, south, west, and east.
Oh, well...I guess I'll stop bitching now.
I only have one inspection/car chase to do this weekend and I'll do it early tomorrow. It's only a few miles away.
I making up for it by working at the dealership from noon until 7 PM tomorrow and from 9 AM until 7 PM on Monday. I hope it is busy there tomorrow to make the time fly by.
Tuesday I have another property inspection on another shopping center and the guy that I'm supposed to meet sounds like a whining jerk on the phone. I hope that I'm wrong!!
Sometime next week I also have to get my temporary permit to conceal & carry since my 45 days are up and things were slowed down due to me having to be fingerprinted three times.
It's going to be a busy couple of days. Oh well, I better get while the gettin's good.
Time to hug the cat and go to sleep..that's if I can pry her off of the screen door. :)
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.