I just finished a report for my new client. It's been an hour and I haven't heard anything, so I guess I did okay.
I sure hope that I can get faster with this type of inspection or else it won't be worth my time. Of course it didn't help that I took 158 pictures instead of the 12 needed. Then I had to decide which pictures to upload, which took me for ever. Oh well...learning curve!
Last night I thought I was going to get teased to death over my short hair cut, but everything went well. The only one that had anything negative to say was my boss: "what did you do to your hair??" He's always just full of negativity. He must be a very unhappy man, I feel sorry for him.
I had two inspections this morning, one of them was in Stafford. LOL...I had no idea Stafford was so big. I ended up almost in Fredericksburg and stopped at a station to ask for directions. When I came out and started the Evil Twin, all the dash warning lights came on and stayed on for the next 10 miles. When I got to my destination I cut her off and when I started her again, all the lights were gone. Everything was back to normal. She must have had a hiccup?
I'm going to print up the paperwork for the next big inspection that I have tomorrow. Hopefully this one will go faster. Then I'll wait on what car chases come in tonight. I'll try to knock everything out tomorrow.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- I finally broke down and bought another monitor ...
- ....so I went to the UPS Store and there was my ...
- It totally urks the piss out of me when I can't fi...
- I was out buying toilet paper the other day and wa...
- Arthur Romero, a dear friend, passed away yest...
- I can't believe it....my Evil Twin is fixed. N...
- It's been a busy day today. Our Scion Event is ...
- Chris Rado signing autographs for us and shootin...
- My Silly...catching the first rays of sun in the...
- View from the 6th floor window at my lawyers ...
- I'm sitting here watching two birds dive bombing...
- Awesome Monday
- Yes, yes, yes!!!
- Debating Thursday
- Spot...May He Rest In Peace
- Happy Humpday!!
- Awesome Tuesday
- Monday....is it over yet?
- Happy Mom's Day
- Sunny in the sky, but cloudy in my head :(
- Friday on Thursday
- Here we go again....
- Happy Hump Day
- Happy Birthday Silly
- Where is my Coffee?
- Gloomy Sunday
- Computer Tweaking Saturday
- Freaky Friday
- ▼ May (29)