What a Beautiful Morning
I really don't want this morning to end!
I was going to cook, but decided to just season the meat and let it sit in the fridge until tomorrow since it's going to be another hot day today. It's already 75 degrees and it's only 9:30 AM. It will get up to around 87 today.
I don't want to heat it up in here and am trying not to run the air conditioning unless I have too in order not to burden Kenny and Cyndi's electric bill.
So far I have eliminated most of the vampire electric suckers in my home...except for the so called "surround sound" radio/cd/dvd player that came with this trailer. I haven't figured out how to make the blue lights go off. LOL compared to the system in my car and the system hooked up to my computer, it sounds like a tin can anyway.
I unplug the coffee maker after each use, don't turn the outdoor light on at night, and don't need to charge my cell phone since it's charging while I'm using it to get my internet. The only thing that's always running is my refrigerator and the sensors that tell me when the propane bottle is empty and my holding tanks are full.
My mom gave me a small indoor electric grill. I haven't used it yet since I don't know how much juice it will pull. Anytime I have an appliance that uses too much, it will trow off the breaker at Kenny's house. I have a Kill-O-Watt gadget in here somewhere that tells you how much juice an appliance uses. As soon as I find it, I'll see if I can use the grill in here.
Later on this afternoon I'll find out if the new curtains and the aluminum foil that I put up yesterday made any difference in here.
Time to clean house....lol, that should take about 15 minutes. It's nice to have a tiny home!!! :)
Tomorrow I'll cook since it's going to be around 63 for a high. Bizarre weather we're having!!
The cd/dvd "Playing for Change" will be out at Starbucks today. I thought I had ordered it, but I can't find the e-mail confirmation for it....and I keep all e-mails. Maybe Pam at the UPS Store will call me today to tell me that it came in.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People........
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.