I just finished my taxes and e-filed them. I'm sure glad that's over with. I managed to find enough deductions to change money owed from 1,000 to 200 for federal. In combination with my state refund my refund is 0. I was sweating bullets all day yesterday.
Question of the day is....why does Silly insist on having to poop while I'm cleaning her litter box? It's so bizarre. She does this everyday. It reminds me of when I was trying to teach my son by saying: "T-Jay, while you're going upstairs anyway, please take the laundry with you."
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People........
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)