Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
When it's slow for me at work it makes me crazy.
I've already done everything that can be done ahead of time and now I can just wait for the phone to ring and more cars being sold so that I'll have more work to do.
Some people can stretch two hours of work into eight hours and complain about not having enough time to finish their work.
I'm not a phone person, so I can't waste time hanging on the phone with personal calls. I've read up on all the blogs that I keep track of, checked the weather for tomorrow, made myself a route from home tomorrow to my inspection sites, researched the customers that I'm inspecting, answered e-mails.
It's 4:33 PM and I've got until 7 PM.
What's probably not helping any is that lately it takes me over an hour to go to sleep. It's strange, I never had that problem before. Now I'm yawning like crazy, tears coming out of my eyes. I go to bed and then I can't get my brain to shut up. That's when I'm tempted to get up again, but the alarm will go of in a few hours. :(
So I toss and turn a while longer until I finally doze of.
Of course I feel like crap in the morning.
Oh, maybe it will be better tonight. Might have to stop somewhere for a couple of hooks of Grey Goose to relax my nerves. Oh crap...nevermind...I've been riding around with an empty propane bottle in the back of my car for two weeks. I'd better get it filled tonight while there is no mud in my front yard and while I still have enough in the other bottle for hot water.
Tomorrow is going to be pretty crazy since I'm going to Maryland for two inspections and then another two in Virginia.
Sorry Teri....I was hoping that I could releave you of some steak and postachio ice cream. :(
Before I forget....the picture at the top was posted on our Scion Evolution forum by Terry. LOL...he took it on his way to work on Rt. 28 one morning a couple of weeks ago.
Have a safe and beautiful weekend everyone!!!
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People........
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.