What a long day :)
I drove an hour for a couple of inspections in Adamstown, MD, then drove another hour to Rockville, MD to meet up with a friend at the University of Maryland, who had brought me 10 pounds of Buckwheat for my Mom.
While there I met up with 7 other friends from the Scion Evolution NoVA and Baltimore chapters and had a late breakfast at Wendys with no air conditioning.
Then I drove to Front Royal for two more inspections.
Stopped by Jimmy's at Virginia Pistol to pick up my new purse to carry my handgun in and then swung by my Mom's and put the Buckwheat in front of her door. (I hope the animals won't eat it during the night.)
Then I picked up some can food for Silly and went home.
I just finished uploading my paperwork and pictures for the inspections.
I had to go outside to get something out of my car and some insects got inside....now I'm watching Silly bounce off of the walls trying to catch them and climb up the screen door.
Time for bed. Two inspections tomorrow morning.
- ► 2017 (519)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (154)
- Thursday Rant Day
- You've got to be kidding!!!
- Amazing Breakthrough....click on this.
- What a Beautiful Morning
- Aluminum Foil and Duct Tape are my Friends
- Busy Sunday
- Saturday Dragging Slower Than Molasses
- Ripping and Running...
- Rainy Monday
- Going Through My Trash
- The Tight Spots of Field Inspections
- It's A Good Thing That I Love To Drive....
- April Showers Bring May Flowers....
- Save, Save, Click, Click....Oh What A Relief It Is...
- Peaceful Sunday
- Chasing Cars on Easter Sunday
- Lending Companies....wtf?
- Just When I Get Really Disappointed In People........
- Sometimes Less is More
- Living With A C-Rex
- Is winter over now?
- .....so I haven't been blogging
- ▼ April (22)
- I was born in Jever, Germany. My parents immigrated to the United States in 1968. I became a United States citizen in 2005.Favorite Quote: Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.Justice Hugo Black, 1971.I'm a Supporter of Wikileaks, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, The Freestate Project, LDNaware (Low Dose Naltrexone), Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Project, Millions Against Monsanto, the NRA (National Rifle Association), GOA (Gun Owners of America),Truth in Labeling, Unconventional Medicine and The Freedom of Choice.